About the Company
Hendricks & Company is a commercial real estate firm in South Carolina dealing exclusively with acreage, timberland and recreational property. The company handles transactions in every county and has worked with clients from across the United States. Hendricks & Company provides full-time real estate brokerage services rather than management of forest products. Specialization allows for in-depth knowledge.
Christian Hendricks, Owner and Agent
Christian has spent his entire life in South Carolina, exploring the forest and farmlands, woodlands and wetlands, as an avid outdoor enthusiast and landowner. He has the education, experience, and expertise to handle all of your needs in land sales and acquisitions. Christian earned his BS degree in Finance/Real Estate from Clemson University and an AA degree from Anderson College.
Christian is currently a member of the South Carolina Forestry Association, the National Forest Landowners Association, South Carolina Advocates for Agriculture, the South Carolina board of Registration for Foresters, and the Congaree Land Trust. In May 2007, Christian was named Young Forest Landowner of the Year by the National Forest Landowners Association.
Leadership positions Christian holds or has held include:
- Board of the SC Forestry Association
- Board Member of the SC Advocates for Agriculture representing the timber industry
- Chairman of the SC Board of Registration for Foresters
- 2019 President of the Congaree Land Trust
With vast experience managing timberland and recreational acreage throughout South Carolina, Christian regularly performs land management activities, which include the following:
- Conducts several burns on various tracts for timber management and wildlife habitat each year (is a licensed prescribed fire manager)
- Performs management of dove fields duck ponds
- Is a licensed restricted pesticide applicator
- Has experience creating and maintaining fish ponds, duck ponds, dove fields, and wildlife food plots
- Is a master tree farmer
Christian is the proud father of three wonderful children and he enjoys spending time with them, coaching their teams, and raising them to be good citizens.